Tuesday, January 25, 2011

20 Min In A Tanning Bed Is Equivalent

Püppi is here! One of my

In der vergangenen Woche hatte ich hier berichtet, dass ich mir eine Puppe online gekauft habe und heute ist sie bei I arrived:


"Püppi" - so I have now called - is derived from the online shop " Oberdörfer dolls " and I'm thrilled with how great she looks in Natura . The material is harmless and is made of high quality soft-touch vinyl skin and a hint of typical "baby smell". This we noticed right after unpacking the doll on positive! ^ ^



I must admit in fact that it is much more beautiful than my doll from childhood, which unfortunately does not untraceable is. to me will think now that "Püppi" get in the future their place, maybe I obtain still a "historic" mini stroller, a crib or something of that nature


0 comments:

Post a Comment