Friday, February 25, 2011

Groping By Japanese Old Man

[contest] ANGST project!

on Ophelia's Unfugfabrik currently running a great project, which addresses the topic of FEAR. In collaboration with the PAN-Verlag You can win this, the book "The girl " by Stephen King!

This project fits very well with me, because unfortunately the fear dominated my life. For this reason, it was clear to me to join here!

But what you must ? Do
Quite simply written to the 31st March 2011 a blog and take on the following questions:

  1. Do you have any phobias?
    I suffer from an anxiety disorder and am therefore reluctant to be in large crowds. Closed rooms without windows are at least as bad.
  2. What are you most afraid of?
    The fear of fear to express it best.
  3. What are you doing with your fear?
    So far nothing, I simply avoid the these situations as best they can.
  4. ago what have you as a child, you feared most?
    Before the monster of "The Virgin and the monster .
  5. Complete this sentence: At night in the woods ...
    ... I do not want to be alone.
  6. reports from your worst nightmare.
    The worst nightmares are the ones which happen to my family or my animals, something terrible.
  7. What are you doing when you have a bad dream to reassure you again?
    I try not to think about it more.
  8. What was the scariest book that you've ever read?
    Hm, scary books "shock" me rather less. ^ ^
  9. was which of the scariest movie you've ever seen?
    I was a child when I " Sematary " first looked at her. At that time, I found this movie just totally creepy. Not least because of Zelda. ^ ^ Today is of course different. * LOL *
The precise terms and conditions you can extract your article on the project's Ophelia Unfugfabrik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment