Friday, February 25, 2011

Taylor Lautner Soundboard 2

[Blog Parade] My ABC - Participate and win

On Sternchenwelt.de is currently running a great blog parade, when there is to win something! Giving away a glass photo including lamp base of photo gifts manufacturer Personello.


But what is at stake in this campaign?
Each letter of the alphabet do you write a word that is important for you or concerns you or you and your "world" is linked. Whether you like the person named or not you write a short sentence back there. So do not write any trivial words, but which have had to do with you.

Let's go!

A Aquarium - A new passion of mine!
B books - I love to read!
C Cebit - Would I like to go there, but is too far from here.
D darkness - I love the night!
E honesty - is for me the A & Oh!
F friends - a true friend can be seen only in an emergency
G Health - Do I wish for the chicks and us.
H arrogance - also a no-go for me.
I Ireland - I would eventually like to go there.
J Jugend - Eine Zeit, die ich nicht missen möchte.
K Kimba - Unsere geliebte Tigerin.
L Luft - Ich sollte wieder mal öfter spazieren gehen.
M Mama - Eine der wichtigsten Menschen in meinem Leben.
N Nadine - Mein Vorname.
O Ordnung - Muss einfach sein, aber man sollte es nicht übertreiben.
P PC - Ich könnte nicht mehr Ohne leben.
Q Quälen - Tierquäler sind für mich unterste Schiene!
R Rolligkeit - Durfte ich die letzten Tage live miterleben. Was für ein "Spaß"!
S Selena - Unsere schwarze Prinzessin.
T Tussi - I do not like women who talk from morning to night on their makeup or kilos.
U Hungary - Our Selena is from that country.
V propagation - ie breeding selection.
W winter - I love snow and cloudy days.
X XuXu - like to drink my "youth". Tasted so good "erdbeerig.
Y Yorkie - A friend of mine has two of them.
Z Zoo - I would like to make for years, sometimes to visit a zoo again.

Done! ;-) If you want to join too, then you will remain to have time to 23rd March 2011 .

0 comments:

Post a Comment