Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shark Crash Helmet Demon

[stick] Important questions!

In Schmunzelbiene I found a stick, which I've even stolen quite cheeky ^ ^ follows how I would answer extremely important questions about myself:

  1. What have you in the right pocket?
    Nix, because on my Wellnesshose is no bag!
  2. The twelfth word in the fourth last email that you received - as it says and what does it say about you?
    The "word" was "HDL" and it says that I am probably someone very fond of her.
  3. you were a Limerick, what would you be and why?
    Oh no, because I notice now so on the fly, no rhyme.
  4. What key on your keyboard do you like best and why?
    What I like, I can say to you not only what I hate: It's the right click of my laptop, because this key does not work properly! # Fail
  5. Can you describe the head as the Fliewatüüt looks like?
    Is it 'ne gap in education, if you do not know?
  6. Which association connects you with the word "beba"?
    baby.
  7. Describe the fourth from the right piece of clothing in your wardrobe.
    Oh no, die Miezen schlafen grad so schön - ich mag sie nicht aufwecken!^^
  8. Wenn Du Dich zwischen einer Zwiebel, einem Eimer Wasser und einem Tintenkiller entscheiden müsstest, was würdest Du wählen?
    Den Eimer Wasser, denn den brauchen meine Aquarienbewohner für den regelmäßigen Teilwasserwechsel.
  9. Schließe die Augen und nimm irgendetwas aus Deinem Mülleimer. Was ist es und warum hast Du es weggeworfen?
    Es ist eine leere Dose "GRAU-Futter" von den Miezen. Wenn ich alle Katzenfutter-Dosen aufheben würde, könnte ich mir damit bald ein Blechhaus bauen.^^
  10. Was steht auf der Rückseite Deiner Armbanduhr?
    Nix, because I so rarely wear a clock, but my iPhone did it! =)
So, if you want to answer the stick, then only, You may use you like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment